Steve Jobs very promising and inspirational legacy he left for us!

I just found this article posted by Horace Dediu

For my own reference, I copied it because this is truly inspirational that I can get back and read this how many times, still very inspiring.


Steve Jobs didn’t




  • Steve Jobs did not create products. He created an organization that predictably and reliably created emotionally resonant products.
  • Steve Jobs did not make movies. He made a company that predictably and reliably made blockbusters.
  • Steve Jobs did not wrest market share from competitors. He created new markets that attracted and sustained competitors.
  • Steve Jobs did not design anything. He gave others the freedom to think about what jobs products are hired to do.
  • Steve Jobs did not re-engineer processes. He brought engineering processes to works of creativity and the creative process to engineering.
  • Steve Jobs did not develop new management theories. He showed by example that innovation can be managed.
  • Steve Jobs was not a visionary. He put the dots together and saw where they led.
  • Steve Jobs was not a futurist. He just built the future one piece at a time.
  • Steve Jobs did not distort reality. He spoke what he believed would become reality at a time when those beliefs seemed far fetched.
  • Steve Jobs was not charismatic. He spoke from the heart compelling others to follow him.
  • Steve Jobs was not a gifted orator. He spoke plainly.
  • Steve Jobs was not a magician. He practiced, a lot.
He had taste.
He was curious.
He was patient.
He was foolish.
He was hungry.
These things many others can do. Maybe you can.

I would like to add on this article that, still, Steve Jobs is the same human as we are. Same as how we react, how we think, and how we process things, but with difference that he has the perfect package with great behavior, great thoughts, and great attitude leading him to very inspirational genius of all time that I have witnessed since my birth. I'm glad that I've heard him, even not met him in person, but at the least, witnessed his great achievements and inspire us on how we could make be the person we wanted to be, as how Steve Jobs did.

He's such truly inspirational, a genius, a gift for everyone in earth, made the technology in a different phase and experience in a very sophisticated user experience that we can ever think of, but him, Steve Jobs.

Even I haven't met him, he don't know me, and I don't do like appreciating and expressing my great thanks to someone that is not part of my family circle. But Steve Jobs, he gave me light, gave me passion, and great diversity to extend efforts in the area that I love and take those great inspiration thoughts that a person from technology, that I have witnessed in my generation.

Such a great happiness to me in a way that I was born, I knew someone, in the era I am zoetic and cognizant, a true Genius I witness and believe being alive whereas I wasn't born where Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Leonardo da Vinci, and many great legendary geniuses we knew.

May you rest in peace, and I'm always be continuing to be inspired by your great wit and your help for us, specially in the area of technology leveraging our lives into a different pace of development and ideas for new generation. I love you Steve Jobs! Thank you so much!!! You are generally a person that anyone would like to miss as you are in the line of amongst legendary Genius that the Earth and Universe acclaimed.


Edited: I want to add more quotes from him as I love his inspirational quotes.


Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LVM: How to remove a volume using pvremove

Using Oracle 11g thru VirtualBox appliance in Mac OS X Lion

Use Shell Editor for Eclipse for editing bash, ksh, csh in Unix/Linux system