This blog will be getting seriously and interesting on my following posts!!!

Hi All,

I have just resigned from my previous work. The reason of my resignation is a decision that I am fully confident to pave my way into the real world of programming and technology.

I am now hailing this time to be getting serious and create technologies that I am interested into. I blogged this out so that I could not forget the day I promised to do hard work and always push myself to achieve my goal and make people happy with my work.

I hope I will be getting into my finish line, if God will provide, as I do trust him and I hope he'll always be with me and with my love ones. God bless us all!!!


Regards,
ToytoyGogie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Oracle 11g thru VirtualBox appliance in Mac OS X Lion

LVM: How to remove a volume using pvremove

Use Shell Editor for Eclipse for editing bash, ksh, csh in Unix/Linux system